9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

10/31/11

Tebow Gets Ass Kicked

I don't do sports and do not have a television. If I had my way if both teams in any given contest could both lose we'd all be better off - - anyway this is about "tebowing" and a picture of it from yesterdays donkey game in Denver where the donks severely got their asses kicked all over their corporate named stadium.


Tebow was the winning quarterback in the big comeback win in last week's game and what happened was just what I thought it was going to be having gotten a call from my bud back in da boat right after this religiously insane asshole pulled his shit on national tb thanking an invisible cloud being who does not exist for all that is - - his savior ya know.

So it came back at him plenty and his pose as well. The whore Post says critics are "beaming". Well no not exactly but when people like this man who get national exposure feel the need to insult us with their religious fuckery well yes I want you to get your ass kicked every time.

It's simple - keep your mouth shut and there's no issues. Play the game.



6 comments:

  1. What male team member did Tebow kiss on the mouth after the game Sunday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Under the bleachers for some hot M4M action.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gotta go with you on this One Fly. This thanking God for victory or being able to throw a ball is stupid. As a believer I believe God has better things to do with His time, or do nothing as He seems to have been doing the past 2,000 years, than worry about how Tim is doing in a football game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought God was too busy smiting non-christians to give a crap about football. (plus, someone told me he was a baseball fan)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Athletes cross themselve before entering the boxing and smack down rings. There's been team prayer before games and even prayer after games by members of both teams in numerous sports. The whole thing about Tebow was so blown out of proportion over one game to be funny, not because of his prayer stance.
    I love the scene in North Dallas Forty where they have the team prayer and as soon as it's over John Matusak yells "Kill the cocksucker!"

    ReplyDelete