9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

10/29/11

Punishment - Death

Crime - eating a 76 pound dead deer and doing so while being a snake. A 16 foot python snake. The identical story is everywhere except some take out the part about the deer being dead. This link is from another 17 footer seen and killed in 2009.

At first I questioned a bit whether these have to be killed. The latest was a Burmese python and it's  a "important capture to help stop the spread of pythons further north".

I guess if there was a 16 foot snake crawling around outside and he wasn't from here there would have to be a very serious one sided discussion about things.





2 comments:

  1. If the penalty for being a huge snake is death the talk-radio-host bidness might find itself minus a few faces.

    ReplyDelete